Saturday, May 9, 2009

If it wasn't complicated you wouldn't be here.



I knew you agreed with me by the way you pushed me out the door

I never meant to be here but now I guess Im sure

Lets walk in circles and end up where we began

predetermined motions and your undeserving grin


So i guess you finally got your song

in the form of lies and pain

its no simple thing to pull me away from the game i live to play

fight, well, lets not unless its after dark

catching the burn from every spark of every firework that fell around us


Just like the 4 letter word you could never say

How could I expect you to love me if you never even asked me to stay

so heres to goodbyes and fountains

ice cream and infedility

to the smile on my face as you’re silently killing me

to every lyric being about you

to every line you dropped and every word I tripped over

to november 16 and boys liking girls

grey shirts and perfect noses

lips like morphine and walls that dont talk back, but dont mind you pushing me against it

I lived for it.

No comments: