Friday, December 25, 2009

I have a theory that Pete Wentz and Lil' Wayne are the same person




















Around the world in eighty days
You can take me home I'll be your slave
happy unbirthday I'll watch you roll
and kill them with this evening mess
Time isn't real, you're standing still
lipservice proof and eyes that kill
When nothing else makes sense
I just want you in my arms
I want to tattoo a wish
Then disappear for awhile
God, you are so beautiful when you smile.
And when you say goodbye
She never looked back when she ran away
its not away if you want to go back
its not a mountain when your standing on top
lets all slip and fix it
I caught a glimpse of perfect
be wrong and do the right thing
smiled and got lost while you were away
I'll take your pain, I want you happy
Something's changed, but some things don't
The idea of what you love...
just love
its only worth everything.




No comments: