Saturday, June 13, 2009

Let's not play semantics

Graveyards and fountains lead me to a balcony
And from up here you all look so pretty
I read your words better than I read faces
We are both victims of our bipolar mind erases

What did you hear this time that made you so mad
I am extrinsically tied to you forever for good or for bad
and this may not be what you want to hear
If only you could feel the view from here
feel and not see because we are what we do
This isn't about me this isn't about you
Im not the same person I was in the rain
and it wasn't the beach that made me this way

Maybe the picture you got wasn't quite clear
If you are judging by the words you see here
They are my release, they mean everything yet nothing
This is a revolution of sorts can you feel it coming

Don't listen to what they say
When you already know the answer




1 comment:

yeahBoy said...

lets not be so vain...